● the information that Mamava collects from registered users of the Services;
● how that information is used by Mamava; and
● the rights and options available to users.
The Services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may not download the Applications, nor access the Website.
Contact Mamava / Abuse reports
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised by any person, in the course of using the Services, then please contact Mamava at: Hello@mamava.com.
You may send Mamava other requests, responses, questions and comments by email at Hello@mamava.com.
What we are collecting
In order to access the Services, you will have to create a user account with Mamava using an email address and user created password that will be linked to your profile. Your profile is required to include your first and last name, and city and state of residence. Your profile may include additional information, which you may voluntarily provide including child profiles, pictures, breastfeeding goals. Mamava will not intentionally share any of your profile information. However, given the risks around cyber security and hacking, you should not provide voluntarily profile information that you would not want publicly available. By voluntarily uploading any profile information, you expressly assume the risk that this could become publicly available other than as a result of Mamava’s intentional disclosure.
The categories of information collected by Mamava will include all or just some of the following, depending on how you choose to use the Services. When you use the Services (including lactation suites that are equipped with a “smart” lock), Mamava may collect usage information, for example, the location of the Mamava pod accessed by you and the length of your usage. This information will be stored in a personally identifiable manner with your profile and email.
How we will use your information
Mamava (or its third-party contractors) may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services. For example, Mamava may use your location information and/or search query history to assist you in finding Mamava pods.
- to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints.
- to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Services.
- to help us improve the Service, understand its users and their preferences, and to market our products and services.
- to create aggregated and/or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user). See “How does Mamava use aggregated information” below.
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires.
- to contact you when Mamava believes it to be necessary.
- to comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Mamava has a good faith belief that Mamava’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures.
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services.
- to handle breakdowns and malfunctions.
- to take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service.
- provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from Mamava and its business partners.
- evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness.
- answer your questions and respond to your requests.
- perform analytics and conduct customer research.
- communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Mamava and its business partners.
- send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Mamava’s business partners.
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by Mamava or Mamava’s business partners.
Further information may be collected when Mamava exchanges communications with you, for example, if you submit a request, contact Mamava's support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
In connection with the Services you may have an opportunity to upload content to the Services. However, any content that you submit for posting, may be viewed by all users of the Services and by Mamava.
Except as detailed below, your email address will not be visible to others through any reports or user posts that you share or upload.
We at Mamava take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using the Services. However, Mamava has no control over the conduct of any user or third party (including, without limitation, third-party websites), and disclaims any and all liability in relation thereto. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make information public, and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulation or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
Mamava collects so-called “metadata” about the use of the Services. For example, Mamava may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, information about the device on which you have installed the Application, the web pages that you visit via the Application, information that you read, content that you use or create, advertisements that you view or click on, your communications with other users and third parties, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Services, and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in.
Accessing the Services
In order to access certain features of the Services, you will need to provide your e-mail address and create an account.
Mamava may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Services or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Services.
Your log-in details are your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your details to someone else. You must maintain your log-in details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently (e.g., at least once every six months).
Sharing information with others
Mamava does not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties.
Mamava (or Mamava’s contractors, on Mamava’s behalf) may share your personal information as required or permitted by law:
- if Mamava is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information.
- in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Mamava, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with the Services.
- in any case where Mamava reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property.
- for facilitating the Service and to store your data on servers located in the U.S.A.
- to collect, hold and manage your personal information through cloud-based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to Mamava, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction, including but not limited to the United States of America.
- Mamava may also share personal information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Mamava, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies. Personal information may also be shared with Mamava's other partners and service providers to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- Mamava may share personal information with Mamava’s contractors to provide services for Mamava (and who are required to protect personal information)
- Mamava may share personal information with relevant business partners with whom Mamava offers products and services.
- to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of the business partner.
- to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate, to the extent you have.
- purchased or redeemed a Mamava voucher, goods or services offered by a business partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or other programs sponsored or offered through Mamava on behalf of that business partner.
Mamava may also disclose information that cannot by itself be used to identify you (e.g. cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, device data, or other metadata):
- for the same reasons we might share personal information.
- with business partners for their own analysis and research.
- to facilitate targeted content and ads.
- with third-party ad-servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or business partners on the Website and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
Controlling your personal information
If you would like us to delete your Account, and your personal information, please contact us at Hello@Mamava.com.
On receiving such a request, Mamava will use reasonable efforts to delete such information, however please note we may not delete information immediately from our back-up systems.
How does Mamava use aggregated information?
Mamava may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
Mamava may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services' providers, partners and any other third party. For example, GPS information that we receive from your mobile device may be provided to map editors in an aggregated and/ or anonymous form to help improve the map and solve map problems.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your mobile device or your computer, as applicable. If you wish to block the cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website or Applications, or certain features thereof.
Mamava may permit, solicit or contract certain other companies to conduct advertising campaigns via the Services. If you opt in to receiving information and advertisements, including receiving push notifications, information and advertisements that you see when accessing the Services may be targeted on the basis of: geographic or contextual information which we collect from you; as well as your search query history.
It is clarified that we are not responsible for the conduct of third parties, and you irrevocably and unconditionally agree that we shall not be held responsible or liable in connection therewith.
Mamava considers the security of your information as its highest priority. Mamava implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, while Mamava takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Mamava cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Mamava's databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and/or misuse.